cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pjbate
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi all,

As you all know Lansweeper is a magnificent asset management solution that has delivered its value ten fold over the past couple of years. I am reaching out to see if anyone has experienced a similar level of quality application for helpdesk ticketing?

We use a very clunky system and I want to present a new solution to management so if you have any great tools that you have used in the past - I am particularly looking for a slick and responsive web-based interface, email alerting and reasonable reporting on a SQL based database.

If you have any thoughts and suggestions please let me know.

Thanks!

Peter
99 REPLIES 99
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
harbot wrote:
please add me as well

We have added you to our beta tester list. You will receive a mail when a new beta is released.
pvanlien
Engaged Sweeper III
We are using Kayako Esupport since 2008 as our ticketing systems. Basic and easy. Applied for Beta test user. Also would like to have a SLA function integrated if possible.

Checkout Sysaid which can do the same.

esserto
Engaged Sweeper
Is a beta available now?
Or do you know a Release Date ?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
esserto wrote:
Is a beta available now?
Or do you know a Release Date ?

No, we are still tweaking it.
hitechgreg
Engaged Sweeper III
We're currently using Spiceworks for help desk. Most of my end users wont use it, prefer the phone instead, but it helps me keep up with things.

As for features I'd like to see in Lansweeper Help Desk;
* AD integration
* Link trouble tickets to specific asset if asset is the problem.
* Email integration, ability for end user to email an issue to a specific email address and lansweeper grab the email and create a trouble ticket. Responses to ticket would email end user replies. Ability to limit those responses to only specific domains to support only internal users. This just keeps from tickets replying to outside sources and sending emails to them.
* End user portal so end users can track their tickets, view closed tickets, and reopen closed tickets if needed.

Once you guys are ready to offer help desk functionality, are you going make it available to all of your lansweeper packages?
BankTechGuy
Engaged Sweeper
I would like to added to list for beta tester for the helpdesk solution. We are about to start looking for a product and I am a big fan of LanSweeper.

Thanks....Robin
BankTechGuy wrote:
I would like to added to list for beta tester for the helpdesk solution. We are about to start looking for a product and I am a big fan of LanSweeper.

Thanks....Robin

Please contact support@lansweeper.com to request this.
kaarde
Engaged Sweeper III
Here I am using Octopus http://www.octopus-itsm.com/en, it uses a SQL database and the databases even resides of the same server as lansweeper 🙂

It has a web interface for opening ticket from the user side, can be either local or cloud based.

Check it out
murpmic
Engaged Sweeper III
currently using nService by Avensoft. Decent and reasonably priced.

Would consider a well designed product as a replacement especially if it integrates nicely with lansweeper.

Is a beta available now?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
murpmic wrote:
Is a beta available now?

No, still in development.