General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Timer

Great Day everyone, i need some help, I dont know if there's any way, but i would like to implement a tmer per ticket creater, where i can click to start this timer, pause and go to another one whenever i want, as if was GLPI's Actual time, can someo...

Resolved! Unable to scan devices with a last octet of "0"

Hello Forum! Any ideas on how to resolve this? We have /16 subnets (example 10.123.0.0/16). If you try scanning the IP Range of 10.123.17.0 - 10.123.17.254 it will not scan the 10.123.17.0 device for example. I have also tried scanning 10.123.16.1 - ...

Mass Deleting Assets without going through them 1 by 1

Hi All Hope someone can help, I am busy going through all the assets that have no user relation to them in order to do a clean up. The report I have shows all the assets, is there any way to remove them all without going through them 1 by 1 (around 9...

CarlVE by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue setting up email

HI, When trying to configure email - I get the below error after adding in all the relevant details and clicking on testThe E-mail server has not been configured correctly: One or more recipients rejected. Call SmtpException.GetRejectedRecipients() ...

Resolved! Custom AssetID

Hy all... i start to use Lansweeper for our IT-Dep... A question we have is, if it is possible to define a own AssetID pattern!? Something like: "acme"&"4DigitNumber"!? Or maybe, we can use the "unique key" or a custom field... but than, we want to u...

PB by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Location

What are you setting for a Location of a VM? I cant select the actual HyperVisor! So i dont want to have all VM-Assets in my floor plan of the server! Any Ideas? Or hints? I Think i am a bit blind here!

PB by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos