Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

data update

Hi!lsclient doesn't update information on Win 2003 Server Service Pack and running services (Automatic Updates).No changes after installing service pack and running lsclient, although /showresult reports successful server connection.Lansweeper versio...

Web Console issue

I am using registered Lansweeper 4 with the built in Lansweeper's web server. I can only access the Web Consile from the computer running Lansweeper. If I use any other computer, the page can't be displayed. Am I missing a setting?

jmarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade from 3.52 to 4.0

I use free version lansweeper 3.52 then I upgrade it to last version 4.0 but on web console it display trial periode, would you help to solve this. I want it to free version with version 4.0.thanks,

rohmat by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning issue

I upgraded LanSweeper to a new ver 4. Yesterday I had 300 computers nicely scanned. Opened LanSweeper today and it shows 200 scanned and 100 unscanned. Could you please tell me why?Thanks

isol by Engaged Sweeper
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Last used

Hi,Love the software. We want to uninstall the software which is not being used for more than 2 months. Can we do it in Premimum version of Lansweeper 4.0 ?Please assist.Thanks & regards,Sami

dl_sami by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Make non-active (scanning & cleanup options)

I've selected for computers to be marked non-active if not seen for 60 days. I've stopped and restarted the service, but no computers have changed their state. The report for not seen in the last 60 days has plenty of results.Am I missing something...

Nikkol by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add more than one scanning account for domain

Hi,I have this scanning situation:1) scanning domain with domain\user 2) scanning PCs that aren't in domain but in workgroup with .\user23) scanning PCs that aren't in domain but in workgroup with .\user3 because user2 is not valid as administrator i...

Wii by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos