Forum
Here you can ask any question and get support from other Community members about all Lansweeper Products.

You can also filter by Labels on the right tile to cater the content based on your interests!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Server Side Actions

It would be extremely handy if actions like WOL could be marked for server side execution.Here is a link to a WOL COM object that can be scripted from ASP.http://www.depicus.com/wake-on-lan/wake-on-lan-com.aspxThis would allow publishing the Lansweep...

Custom actions in Dashboard

It'd be handy to have custom actions available to the dashboard (for general things that don't target a specific computer).

taeratrin by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HelpDesk package

a lot of the other network scanners (like spiceworks) include a helpdesk package that stacks on to the default webpage (so i could give my users http://servername/lansweeper31/helpdesk.htm) to do helpdesk reporting to the IS staff...it would be quite...

DSenette by Engaged Sweeper
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Decision to buy the tool

Hello,I am really tired to test Inventory tools and find out that almost all of them do not get correct all information that you have installed in all PC's in your netowrk.I saw your advertise and it impressed me so perfect it looks like, but when I ...

Anamaria by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Produkey Viewer

To view your product key of MS productsdownloaded from:http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/product_cd_key_viewer.htmlCostum action:produkeycmd.exe /k produkey.exe /remote {computer}This would be great if we can put it in the sql database! So we can filter o...

atys by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Driver Versions

How about a way to view versions of particular drivers on each computer? Ensure that everyone is running the latest version of the WNIC driver would be pretty handy.I am still new to LANSweeper, so I apologize if this feature is already included and...

HarkinsIT by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

List of all table names and decriptions in Lansweeper database

I'm testing out Lansweeper, it's a great product!Question, is there a list of all the table names and description in the database so I can learn to generate reports myself?I'm also trying to create a list of allowed software. There is a SQL statemen...

alee by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Search by [field]

I've been seeing a lot of posts with questions regarding searching by a field other than the ones provided (Computer, User, Software). Maybe it would be a good idea to have a drop-down box populated with a list of several search-able fields.

taeratrin by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ability to specify registry key to scan

It would be good if we could specify a registry key to scan, for example I wantHKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\DISPLAY\{display id}\{monitor id}\Device Paramaters\EDIDSo I can get the monitor serial number from the EDID information.

AD User Details New Attributes - WishList

First, thanks for this fantastic application.It's possible to capture the following user attributes in the table dbo.tblADusers, is not necessary that they appear in the web page (as the description attribute) ??List of attributes:employeeID employe...

grebi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How I do custom actions

First of all I found out I can have the LS tools on the network. So all of my programs start with \\server\share$\. This helps so I do not need to have them on my desktop, and if I needed to change/add anything, other people would not have to re-copy...

Cobra7 by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

External Harwdare Inventory

Hi i need know if is possible collect a external hardware type Monitor (with serial), Printer (with serial), etc , automatically.Else add it manually.Best regards

HDZinfo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos