General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Process Explorer (PSTools) on remote computer

I have been tryingto run procexep.exe against remote computers with the follwong command.{actionpath}ShellRunAs procexp.exe {computer}I get the following dialog and it does not run. UAC is disable on the host computer. Remote computer is Widnows XPPl...

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reclassifying

When I changed some devices from WEBSERVER in the device overview to vmware server it changed them back. Do I have to lock them in order to prevent this? Also it missed my mail servers completely.

Resolved! How do we renew?

Simple Question - Need to renew - but cant seem to find any options on the website to allow this, only buy new?

lukee20 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote Control

I am wondering if there are any options for the lsremote command. When we run remote control it connects as it should, however there is some concern on the part of management of being able to view someones computer without their knowing, the concern...

pawnfodder by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Search Database Functionality

I am trying to search for the various editions of Visio we have installed on users machines. When I type Visio into the search box....it only provides results for software that begins with the word "Visio" -- items named "Microsoft Visio..." are nev...

davis226 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Installed printers on Computer configuration report?

As the title indicates...is it possible to add installed printers (local and network) to the computer report? We would like to use this report as a starting point during PC redeployments.If there is a way, please include code.Thanks you.

amagner by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote Control

I can do remote screenshots fine. If I try remote control on a station (Firewall disabled just to make sure), it will not work.While watching it during the process when lsremote is ran, it creates the service on the target machine, starts the servic...

chrisclos by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos