cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
METALMULISHA559
Engaged Sweeper II

Hello everyone,

I had Lansweeper Classic 10.3 installed and noticed that Help Desk tickets with .msg email attachments were not making it into the Help Desk tickets.

I just updated our Lansweeper Classic Installation from 10.3 to 10.4 to resolve this issue.

Now I have a worse issue. Any email sent to to the Help Desk with a .msg attachment, doesn't even make it to the Help Desk. Instead, it gets stuck in our Help Desk inbox. Other email replies and attachments types make it through fine. Anyone else experience this and know if a current fix for this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello,

I created a ticket when I created this post and Lansweeper Support responded with the following today..
"This is a known issue, and it has been escalated to our development team as a bug. A fix for it will be in a future release. Unfortunately, there is no estimated release date. We recommend checking our changelog when a new version is released to ensure this fix is included (LAN-14861). "

I guess I'll stay tuned to see if this is addressed in a later update 😞

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

Some users have indeed reported this as a new issue in 10.4, so if you wouldn't mind, please contact tech support so we can gather some logs and escalate this to our development team: https://www.lansweeper.com/contact-support/

Hello,

I created a ticket when I created this post and Lansweeper Support responded with the following today..
"This is a known issue, and it has been escalated to our development team as a bug. A fix for it will be in a future release. Unfortunately, there is no estimated release date. We recommend checking our changelog when a new version is released to ensure this fix is included (LAN-14861). "

I guess I'll stay tuned to see if this is addressed in a later update 😞