cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SBaha
Engaged Sweeper II

I upgraded our LS to 11.1.0.11 last night and this morning emails to helpdesk are not getting logged and no emails are sent to agents.  If a user goes to the portal and submits a ticket from the portal, the ticket is created in LS and agents receive an email, but if they respond to the email, it is not added to the ticket in the helpdesk, and nobody know there was a response.  When I check the mailboxes inbox, I see the messages sitting there, but they are not going to LS. The only thing I see in the error log is the following reference:

INFO Error processing received msGraph mail Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'source')

I have already provided requested information to LS support, but it looks like if you don't have the enterprise support, you receive one response every 4 hours or so.

Removing the Email account and adding it back in did not help.

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ErikT
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hi there, 

We have just made a new Lansweeper version available (Version 11.1.1.3 ) and this issue should be fixed.
Update Lansweeper - Lansweeper IT Asset Management

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
xgotty
Engaged Sweeper II

Same problem here; please fix!

SBaha
Engaged Sweeper II

Update.  I heard back from LS support.  This is a known issue with the latest update affecting Microsoft Graph setup. They said they are aware of it and working hard to resolve it.

jeremyh
Engaged Sweeper

Same!

OCH-IT
Engaged Sweeper

Same here...

babaria
Engaged Sweeper

Same issue here.

errorlog.txt showing:

2023-10-18 08:41:27,455 [135] INFO Error processing received msGraph mail Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'source')
at System.Linq.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException(ExceptionArgument argument)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Select[TSource,TResult](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 selector)
at Lansweeper.Service.BL.Helpdesk.HelpdeskManager..MoveNext()