cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pjbate
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi all,

As you all know Lansweeper is a magnificent asset management solution that has delivered its value ten fold over the past couple of years. I am reaching out to see if anyone has experienced a similar level of quality application for helpdesk ticketing?

We use a very clunky system and I want to present a new solution to management so if you have any great tools that you have used in the past - I am particularly looking for a slick and responsive web-based interface, email alerting and reasonable reporting on a SQL based database.

If you have any thoughts and suggestions please let me know.

Thanks!

Peter
99 REPLIES 99
CRatzlaff
Engaged Sweeper
We got ServiceNow... Does anyone of you guys have this? And maybe even connected it to with Lansweeper?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
We do not currently have a release date for our help desk beta, but please do contact support@lansweeper.com to be added to our list of beta testers, if you haven't already.
sryan
Engaged Sweeper III
I'm contacting support about the Demo. I'm already using Beta 5107 of Lansweeper and it runs like butter. If there was a way to integrate helpdesk calls with the particular computer the person is entering a ticket on, that would be great.

I want to get my team to start linking assets to tickets to find problematic trends. Who and what is breaking often which might benefit from a replacement to reduce service calls.

Keep it going LS, awesome product.
SarkoziL
Engaged Sweeper
Thank you!
SarkoziL
Engaged Sweeper
I'm testing the Lansweeper beta and I'm more than happy to be a HelpDesk beta tester.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
SarkoziL wrote:
I'm testing the Lansweeper beta and I'm more than happy to be a HelpDesk beta tester.

It appears you were not on our list of beta testers yet. We have now added you, so you will be notified of any new beta releases.
ghelpdesk
Champion Sweeper
Will this helpdesk component be optional? We've already configured asset actions to integrate with our existing helpdesk solution.
zibi
Engaged Sweeper
When is the ETA release fo new version with helpdesk and what modules will include(e.g. SLA, CMDB, Change Management)?

z
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
zibi wrote:
When is the ETA release fo new version with helpdesk and what modules will include(e.g. SLA, CMDB, Change Management)?

We do not currently have a release date or a list of features that will be included. We are still in early development.

ghelpdesk wrote:
Will this helpdesk component be optional?

Yes, using the Lansweeper help desk will be optional.
zibby
Engaged Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:
zibi wrote:

We do not currently have a release date or a list of features that will be included. We are still in early development.

ghelpdesk wrote:
Will this helpdesk component be optional?

Yes, using the Lansweeper help desk will be optional.

Any ETA for SLA, CMDB, Change Management in your Roadmaps?