cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laurens_gregoir
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to automatically reopen tickets after a certain date that you set in the ticket?
For example we have some tickets that handle certain access for users for a fixed time only (e.g. a week).

But we sometimes forget to reopen the ticket due to our busy queues.

So in short we have a closed ticket that needs to be reopened after e.g. a week so we can do the needed for that ticket.

Anything like this build-into LS?

Thx!
4 REPLIES 4
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
I'll take a look if it already exists. If not, I'll create a request and otherwise I'll link the topic to the existing one.
Charles.X wrote:
I'll take a look if it already exists. If not, I'll create a request and otherwise I'll link the topic to the existing one.

Thanks!

Perhaps an option to add to the follow ups that re-opens the ticket upon notification or certain date that you select from the follow-up interface? 🙂
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
There is no functionality like that built-in. The best way to handle it would be to use the follow ups. They can be found in the actions on the ticket's page. Once you add them you can create a filter for tickets that are due to be followed up.
Charles.X wrote:
There is no functionality like that built-in. The best way to handle it would be to use the follow ups. They can be found in the actions on the ticket's page. Once you add them you can create a filter for tickets that are due to be followed up.

Yeah, the problem is that we overlook the follow ups...
Would LS be implementing such a feature in the future? Can't think we would be the only ones wishing fur such a function?