General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ports details

Hi Team, I would like to know the ports that need to open between Lansweeper and Lansweeper scan server as the Lansweeper scan server is in different entity.

Nik14 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Export Asset Groups

Hi,I need to compare the Asset Groups that are in lansweeper with another table in excel.Is there a way to export the asset groups to a csv or any other format? So I can later work with the data in excel.Thanks

dmarques by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cloud Report Builder code date compare

In the cloud report builder I made a copy of the "New software installed in the last 7 days" report because I wanted to adjust the days to 3. When I modify the code and just replace the 7 with a 3 it give me a code error, but then if I mess with the ...

Cole by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset discovery

Has anyone else noticed that the updates scan for more assets? Why I ask is, when we started using Lansweeper we had 94% of our assets for the level we have. Now without adding anything to the network we are at 97%... I know that they now scan for mo...

JoeMorn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Move Lansweeper Installation - New Server

HiI have read the knowledge base article on what needs to be done to move Lansweeper to a new server.The Process I will follow is below, but i dont understand why I would need to run the SQL scripts if the Database that will be used will be the same ...

Hertel by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

exclude from the exclude

Hi all, I have IP ranges that I excluded but I still need to scan some servers in it but not the entire range. if I try to scan manually with lspush or add the assets I need from that range it's not being added. any advice on how I can exclude IP ran...

eranavni by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos