General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Lansweeper OT Can't add Scan Target

The ADD button does not appear at the top right of the scan target page. No assets are available from my lansweeper OT hub, and my OT HUB is sync and UP on my app.lansweeper.com

RemiB_0-1659638557962.png
RemiB by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper Support

Hello,  Is Lansweeper email support still a thing ? I have reached out to support@lansweeper.com twice and have not received a response. It has been a few days now. Is this still a valid way to reach out to support?  

patriotxt by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sync to cloud (linking) error

Hi! I need some help linking the installation to the cloud. I'm stuck on the current error: Initial push failed. Automatically retrying in 15 minutes. You can also retry the initial push manually. It always happens after "backing up database".sync_er...

julianbr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unannounced Lansweeper price quadrupling

So apparently since today you have to license a minimum of 2000 Assets, quadrupling the price for everyone below 500 Assets.We happily payed 500€ for 180 Assets. But paying for 2000? There is no way.Will there be an option to stay on the 500 Assets t...

ThKl by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 42 replies
  • 11 kudos

Helpdesk pricing

With the new licensing announcements, I did not see anything regarding how the helpdesk is licensed.  Is it staying the same or it is factored into the one of the new licensing plans?

jconn1980 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper API and exposing report data

We have recently added a new feature to our API, customers can expose the data from their created report (or a lansweeper report) via our API. See link to documentation for more information. Working with reports | Documentation – Lansweeper.

Casslloyd by Lansweeper Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos