General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! User rights for Helpdesk

Hello, I've had Lansweeper setup without Helpdesk for months and would like to take advantage of it's ticketing system.Is there a how-to to setup the Helpdesk? I see the configuration page and it's many options but I don't see how to allow users acce...

No rights.PNG
Trogdor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Could not activate API token

I am trying to follow the instructions for setting up an API bearer token but every time Hit authorize I get this error: "result=failure&message=Could+not+make+access+token+requests.The+feature+has+been+deprecated,please+download+the+latest+Postman+a...

Cobra7 by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

LS Cloud Application API feedback

Hi there! We'd like to hear from you about your experience in connecting to the LS Cloud API.  Please take a couple of minutes to go through this Survey! Your feedback is really valuable and will help us create new features and solve some headaches y...

HelpDesk - not sending ticket creation e-mail to end user

I've started my trial and I'm looking to implement the help desk solution, while I'm able to open up a help desk request via the portal AND sending to an assigned e-mail address, there are no notifications to either me as the sender or me as part of ...

RobDz by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

VMWare Workspace One - Not Scanning

Hi all,We're in the process of implementing VMWare Workspace One, and we're trying to get Lansweeper (v 8.0.130.38) to scan it.We've gone through the process notated here: https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/airwatch-scanning-requirements/ And t...

Edit Lansweeper E-mail Eventlog alerts

Good Afternoon,I setup my Lansweeper E-mail eventlog alerts to send us an email whenever it sees the EventID 560 in the Security Logs and that works fine but I wanted to know if I could change what information it sends us? Currently it sends all of t...

swhite by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos