General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Learning Deployment Difficulties

This is my first time working on deployments with lansweeper and it seems straight forward but I'm having difficulties. Deployment ver 6.0.230.4 Command=\\server1\DefaultPackageShare$\Installers\install_ver2.exeDeployment ended 'incorrect function'...

HelpGy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Remove PREVIEW and COLUMNS

Hi,We would like to remove the ticket preview in the Description columns.We also would like to remove the Agent Team column as we only have one team for support.Is it possible?Thanks you in advance.

Scan Credential

I have a question about entering scan credentials. Can have a space in the username? If so, is there is something special that I have to do to get the space to be accepted?

ahultgren by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Issue with multiple assets for single device

We have servers and storage that have multiple network cards for redundancy. Depending on what NIC is in control of the IP at the time a new host may be added. This often happens with our ESX hosts and our storage that have two controllers. I have sw...

alongejm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Questions about Emailing Reports

Apologies if this went in the wrong forum - please move if needed. I searched and couldn't come up with an exact answer to my queries.1. When setting up email report settings, we have the option to set schedules. However, the tutorial doesn't expla...

mhammond by Champion Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

TightVNC Asset Action

Hi! We have tight VNC on all of computers and I am trying to add a Asset Action to simplify our VNC process. Does anybody else have an action that starts TightVNC for them? Would you be willing to share you code? I added the exe to the lansweeper sha...

RTI_IT by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos