General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Deploy Software on RDS

Good Morning,i like to deploy a Software on a remote desktop server ( Windows Server 2012 R2).I need to run the command: "change user /install", befor the install start.The command always stops with a failure. I run the command in different versions:...

MatzeK by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Display of assets concerning in hover

This functionality might already exist but I haven't been able to locate. I love the fact that I can add multiple assets concerning related to each work order. Is there a way to show those assets while hovering over the ticket description on the main...

Search Serial Number in main Search Field

So, from Googling, I can see that Serial number used to be searchable from the main Search Field at the top left of any page, however, it seems this is no longer available? I realize I can go into the Assets page and search in there, but it's not as...

zblack by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deployment package inconsistent

If I run the same command on 10 machines, most will fail. Maybe 1 or 2 will pass. Then I run the exact same command again, and 2-3 more will pass. I run it again and usually the rest will pass. If I run a deployment on 100-200 machines at once, they ...

Range scanning: access

Hi Allwe have an extensive network with several vlans, firewall and so on. We have always worked on a basis of " block all, allow what's necessary".I'm not the person managing this so I can't see what's allowed and what not.Is there a way to see per ...

B_L_ by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lansweeper Linux Hosts Merging

I have 2 hosts running Virtual Box via Vagrant and Molecule. Every few days I have been seeing the hosts merge into a single asset and then lose any data for the one that was merged into the other. Then over a weekend or so they split again and are e...

nmulvihill by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PRTG

Hello people, someone tells me it is possible to replace PRTG for lansweeper?I need to know if lost connection in me switches or servers, receive alert for mail and a dashboard visualizationTks for your help

System requirements for a big environment

Dear all,We are working on a new project which includes deployment of the Lansweeper for scanning a big amount of devices (e.g. Win/Mac/Lin workstations, Routers, AP's, VoIP Phones, Printers, etc.).What hardware specifications would be sufficient for...

markojic by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos