General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Access denied while scanning with domain admin

So we decided to go with a service account for scanning, we made it with a huge randomly generated password so it's not easily guessable and set it to work. Now we are getting access denied issues while it's trying to scan while it was fine using my ...

Resolved! Vulnerability and Security Inquiry about Lansweeper

My organization has a need to expose a scan server to the internet in order to inventory off network assets with the LSPUSH utility. If the internet facing scan server is compromised, could an attacker gain access to the stored credentials in the dat...

tcilmo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monitor whatever happens to Server

Hi Lansweeper,I have File Server, Web Server.Is there a way to monitor services whether it's up or down? e.g. File server: file service is up and running etc. Webserver, all the webservices are working fine.Example, a monitoring system to send an ema...

Resolved! File Versions Reporting Issue

Hi Lansweeper Community,I am creating a report to show a scanned file that has not been found on a computer. However, I am not able to get a valid report because Lansweeper stores previously scanned items in different rows, and tags them with a Vers...

dscoland by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

AWS Asset Scanning

I was curious if anyone was using Lansweeper to scan their AWS environment. Is there a good way to get that information into Lansweeper? EC2 instances would probably be the most beneficial thing to see in Lansweeper. Thanks.Kyle

polingkyle by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

You are currently an inactive helpdesk agent

Every time I logon to Lansweeper I get the "You are currently an inactive helpdesk agent. Click here to resolve this notification."Although I'm following the KB article I get this error when I try to make my user a regular user:"This agent still has ...

max204 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset Scanning of Mac OS

I have added my Mac as an asset and tried to run a scan.It gives an error saying Could not connect to SSH with credentials Global (root)I can't see what I am missing.I didn't think you'd need to enable SSH to do the scanning.Can someone give me some ...

Creating Custom Reports

Good Afternoon,I am not new to Lansweeper, but new to creating custom reports. We're currently trying to track how many users have Foxit Phantom PDF Standard on their computer. Currently we have a list of MAC addresses from Foxit to assist us with fi...

Tczadzeck by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos