General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rename new tabs in helpdesk interface

Is there a way to rename the newly created tabs in the helpdesk interface? I would like to create a new tab with custom filters applied and give it a more descriptive name than "All tickets (filtered)".Thanks in advanceClay

cbenedict1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL Express license compliance

Hi ALL,I am new here.We see compliance report with some amount of "Microsoft SQL Server EXPRESS Edition 2012".But we did not install Microsoft SQL Server EXPRESS Edition 2012.We found that TrendMicro Officescan will install Microsoft SQL Server EXPRE...

asocheng by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non domain off network users

As Lansweeper only scans our internal lan and picks up devices on our network, how do we deal with computers which are rarely in the office and on our domain i.e. only internet connected. Ideally we want these to check into Lansweeper too? Any recomm...

LanSweeper Agent Trial

We wanted to look into the help desk system that is now implemented in LanSweeper. I noticed in our licenses we now have "Help Desk Agents" with an expired trial. Is there any way that we could get another trial set up so we can test out this new fea...

mikerwolf by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating Custom Asset and page custom tabs?

1.I am trying to figure out where to go to customize the Asset page layout. I would like to add and rename a comments section to Maintenance notes as a separate place for me to track this information. 2. Also wanted to see where I would customize inf...

ambient by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multihomed Server / asset counting

Hi,my customer has about 10 phy servers and mostly each server has 5 to 10 nics (ports).Addtionaly the virtual servers have 2 - 4 nics also....This way we get a lots of assets and the license count is very high!And there might be several paths to a s...

raymondjt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos