General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Network Mapping on a map

Is there a program such as cisco packet tracert for network mapping(like pc's connection switch connection router etc.. on a map ) on Lansweeper?

Yas_n by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Folde Size

Hi,someone can help me with a custom scanning? Is it possible with lansweeper do a custom scanning and get the size of a specific folder on all remote clients?For Example: C:\users\username .ThanksMattia

Mattia_ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset MAC address history

Hi community,Is there a way to see the MAC address history for asset? asset = laptop, that been replaced with new one with same netbios name, so all old laptop data has been replaced with data from new laptop. Old laptop has been stolen and police is...

AlexK by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Widget for Dynamic Groups

I'm wondering if there's a way to create a widget based on the output of a dynamic asset group.We schedule our updates based on the output of dynamic asset groups instead of reports.The groups are easier to edit and faster accessible. Also I'm the on...

Resolved! Some machines not being scanned

We've using Lansweeper 5.3.0.8. We've noticed that on some machines, the "Last tried" scan time is several weeks behind. For example, I'm looking at one of our Windows computers, and it lists this:First seen: 05/22/2015 16:13:09Last seen: 07/09/2015 ...

jprateragg by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Change Ticket Status based on Time

Is there a way have a ticket change statuses if say its left on particular state for a period of time? The idea being that a ticket is left open after say 24 hours would change to unresolved or changed to higher priority to show higher importance tha...

Resolved! Excluding assets with specific state from scanning

We have created a custom state called "Destroyed." These are assets that we have disposed of or decommissioned. We would like to maintain these in the database for now to maintain a historical record. I would like to exclude any assets with the "D...

njett by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos