General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper Not Seeing Multiple Monitors

Many of our desktops have multiple monitors attached to them. We use all Dell Optiplex desktops (7010, 7040). Lansweeper is seeing the multiple monitors if they are both connected via DisplayPort. However, we are noticing that if one monitor is con...

Resolved! Knowledgebase: Cache

Dear Community,it appears the knowledgebase caches the database entries on a per-user basis, i.e. when one user edits an article, the other user won't see that change until an iisreset.is it somehow possible to fix this?Cheers, Thomas

tknaller by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Comments in eventviewer table

Hi,Does lansweeper grab the comment from the windows eventviewer when for example a sysadmin reboots the server? I know its stored in the event viewer but does lansweeper scan that part? Ifso where can I get that information from lansweeper?Thanks in...

ProfileNL by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Export IP Subnet Scanning Targets to Excel

Hello,How do I export my subnets that I am scanning to Excel or a Text file. I have a couple hundred subnets and taking screen shots is not feasible on a regular basis. I need to communicate to my team what subnets we are and are not scanning.How can...

Strange linux memory problem

Hi,I have experienced a very strange problem in lansweeper with a specific asset (Linux). Lets call this specific asset X for now.When I go the the asset page of asset X, I see on the summary info that it has 3 gigs of ram installed. However, When I ...

ProfileNL by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Knowledgebase: Stylesheet for Print

Dear Community,is it somehow possible to edit the css of the knowledgebase to add some @print-Styles to be able to print the knowledgebase articles without menu etc.?Cheers,Thomas

tknaller by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Default language not applying to new users

Hey!Under Helpdesk settings > translations we have set the default language to Dutch. Active Directory is used for the users to authenticate.When a user visits the helpdesk portal for the first time the language however is still set to English. They ...

Kgribbe by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error in Package Deployment

Hey everyone, I'm receiving an Access is denied error message when deploying a package to a specified computer. I've checked the prerequisites for deploying packages (services, default share enabled, task scheduler enabled) And I've verified that the...