General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! lspush.exe report won't import

99% of the files imported but I have one file that won't...I put it in the import folder and it disappears but the asset doesn't show up in my list.

ElDab67 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Next big Lansweeper update?

Any news on what the next big thing for Lansweeper to get?Mobile app? Mobile layout? Those two are HUGE for me, trying to navigate on my phone is awful and infuriating.

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Report not giving correct details

Hi Team,We have report scheduled for laptop whose HDD is less than 20%.the report was showing correct details but currently it is showing wrong infoKindly help to resolve the issue.Below is the querySelect Top 1000000 tblAssetCustom.Model, tsysOS.Im...

atul557 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Last month New Employees

Hello,I've been trying to get a report showing below columns (from 3 different custom fields).[size=3]When I was using 2 custom fields, it worked. When I tried to input a third one, I failed... I now have double information per custom fields, so inst...

soucyinter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

See who has submitted the most tickets

I'm wondering if there is a way to view which users submit the most tickets. For instance, if we were trying to see which users are "problem children" and even to see which users have never submitted a ticket before.Any insight on this would be great...

toddm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos