General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Custom Fields for User Pages

Basically would like to do more then track what machine an User is associated to.Ability to Add a number of custom fields that could be added on the user configuration page.Field Name/Type (textbox/checkbox)/value - Date of last changeExample Usage:...

novasam by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Installed software comparison

Hi,is there a way to compare software assets modifications in different dates.i.e :I scan the software installed todayNext week I'm going to scan the software again and I want to find the differences with the previous scanIs it possible?

MrEko by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset Custom fields

Is it possible to have more than 20 Asset Custom fields? If not - are there plans to increase that capacity?-Tony

tcilmo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning Windows Computers

Does Lansweeper have more granular documentation on setting Windows permissions on a scanning account whereas it does not have to be a member of the local admin group? Such as setting WMI and DCOM permissions specifically to a custom local group or a...

tcilmo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! List of Deleted Assets

Is there a way or perhaps a new feature request for a list that can be generated for all deleted assets. Auditors are now asking for that.

EB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deployment Package Workflow

I'd like to see the ability to more easily add or copy the steps in a deployment. Not only would I like to be able to select a range of steps and click a copy button, but once I've clicked copy (or create new) to be prompted what step I would like to...