General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

RPC server unavailable only on wifi

All of my laptops cannot be scanned when on wifi. They all return RPC server unavailable. There are no problems when they are hardwired into the network. This wifi works off one switch with 2 AP's. What setting should I look for that would cause this...

dbeav by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Search Bar Preview - Slow

I just updated our Lansweeper from 9.1.10.1 to 9.4.0.8 and Search Bar Preview is slow.Before, search bar previews will show-up in under 3 seconds. Now it will take 30 seconds for anything to show up.At first I thought it was not working.We have 5 sca...

rperilla by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning of Azure Active Directory

Are there any plans to scan Azure Active Directory directly for user related information, similar to having an on-premise AD environment as a scanning target? Our organization is planning on moving completely to Azure AD with no on-premise DCs and we...

pheyns1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Populate group asset from reports

Hi,I have to work on different builds of Windows 10 with a specific deployement before I can update.Ie : some apps needs to be removed before updating from a build to newest, then reinstalled.I'd like to create asset groups based on build or build ve...

Bastien by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deployment Installer w/ Parameters

I have this deployment package. It works great but I need to add parameters like "Webserver name" and "Registration Key". I'm not having much success with getting the parameter syntax correct. I have looked at Lansweeper FAQs and other references but...

TCU-Admin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos