General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disable Email Notifications for 1 address

Hi,I am in the process of finalizing my helpdesk configuration and I have one more thing I would like to be able to do.I would like to know if I am able to disable any email going to a specific email address?Example:We have support for some software ...

Proper way to scan for users and computers

We belong to a bigger Active Directory and all of the users and computers should be in that OU in that directory. What is the best way to scan just our OU for users and computers? At present I get assets that are not in our ou and we keep having t...

sleague by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Distributed Install w/ Windows Authentication for SQL

Has anyone been able to successfully install Lansweeper in a distributed model where they have the Lansweeper services broken out across multiple servers? I have the DB hosted on one server and the web/scanning services on another server and all is w...

marda by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RPC server unavailable only on wifi

All of my laptops cannot be scanned when on wifi. They all return RPC server unavailable. There are no problems when they are hardwired into the network. This wifi works off one switch with 2 AP's. What setting should I look for that would cause this...

dbeav by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Search Bar Preview - Slow

I just updated our Lansweeper from 9.1.10.1 to 9.4.0.8 and Search Bar Preview is slow.Before, search bar previews will show-up in under 3 seconds. Now it will take 30 seconds for anything to show up.At first I thought it was not working.We have 5 sca...

rperilla by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos