General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Microsoft CVE-2020-1425

Hi - Does anyone have a working report that will pull out Microsoft Store components that would highlight the HEVC codecs as detailed in CVE-2020-1425 & CVE-2020-1457. We can get some results from SCCM running the following query but I'm struggling t...

Rick_B by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wake on Lan in VLANs

Hallo!We've got different VLANs and a LanSweeperServer from where we would like to perform WOL for the whole institution. Is there a possibility to wake up computers in different networks from one SERVERß

j_weiss by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to send to External Email

We have integrated Lansweeper with AD and we are having issues with outbound emails to users that are not in AD. Emails into the ticket system will create tickets automatically for both domain and non-domain users. This is working as we intend it to....

cli_ab by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deployment "When Computer Offline"

Hello Forum,I have a question to the "When Computer Offline" function.We tried using the "Retry During xx" yesterday, and we set it to "1 Week"I have a question then; Does it try during the 1 week to deploy the package when computer is online? or doe...

OliverCH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Canonical Name of Object

Is there a way I can change the representation of the result of the OU(Canonical Name of object) here in Lansweeper?eg.instead of "OU=Test, OU=Prod Users, OU, OU=Testing OU, DC=mydomain, DC=COM" I want to show this kind of format so I can read the re...

RayPamps23 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help Ticket Catagories

We are currently using Trackit and looking at switching over to Lansweeper for our helpdesk management system. In trackit we have some catagories that if choosed will make a second drop down available, or maybe even a third. How can this be accompl...

Second Helpdesk Queue with separate incoming email

Right now, if someone emails it@domain.com, Lansweeper will create a Helpdesk ticket.I want to know if it is possible to create a second incoming email (devops@domain.com) and have it create a ticket for a completely separate group of people.In the e...

hcssit by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos