General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Last User - Linux and MAC

Hi guys.I was wondering if the field "Last User" was available for MacOS and Linux computers. It works for Windows but not for Mac and Linux so far. There's any way to accomplish that?

Thieslei by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpdek Call Re-Opened

I am sure its a simple fix, but when I close a call and make it public the end user is often polite and replies with a Thanks", which then reopens the call and I have to close it again How do I avoid this while still informing the end user that the c...

bford by Engaged Sweeper
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Script to remove Windows apps?

Hello community,I ask aroundDid someone already have a deployment script to remove the Windows apps, like skype?I have already tried the Powershell but I always get the error "-196608"Would be great if someone could export the script and put it under...

EDV_OHZ by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

delete predefined reports

Is there somewhere on the site a page that contains all predefined reports?I'd like to delete all the unused ones; in order to have a clear overview of relevant reports.But for the future I'd like to be able to check what is installed by default and ...

B_L_ by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Help with Device and AD report

Hi I couldn't find anything online and I am looking for some help. I am trying to create a custom report that displays all devices on my Lan which includes, model, serial, IP Address, and MAC Address however when I try to include the last user that l...

Lansweeper Cloud Platform

Hello,I've been considering converting into the hybrid solution of Lansweeper but I haven't been able to find a clear answer on my question. Is there or will there ever in the future be an added charge for subscribing to the use of the cloud platfor...

HyperV hosts (in Cluster) wont scan

Hi there,currently we have licenced Lansweeper for 500 assets, but i guess that doesn't matter.We have a Failover cluster with 7 nodes (all with W2016 datacenter) and I have problem that I cannot re-scan them.That means I don't have actual info about...

it9 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos