General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hardware ID

We are looking at AutoPilot and need to get a list of hardware ids. Does Lansweeper capture that information?Adam

agibson95 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong toner remaining percentage

Hi all,after the latest update to v. 8.0.130.14 the remaining percentage in report "Device: Printer almost out of toner" is totally wrong. Please see screenshot:How can I fix it?Thank youNorma

Assets not scanning with SNMP

We have Aerohive/Extreme Wireless Access Points. They are filling the scanning error logs and I found they weren't being scanned. I set up SSH credentials to scan the APs and it would still error out. I configured SNMP on the APs, set the SNMP crende...

gregtech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to connect to scan Intune

Hello.Following these instructions (https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/how-to-scan-mobile-devices-through-microsoft-intune/) I'm unable to connect to see the remote devices connected to Intune.To try it, I'm using my personal account, Intune ad...

Xavi by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nuance PDF Converter Professional 8

HiWe use "Nuance PDF Converter Professional 8" on site, and i want to see if its possible to retrieve the license key that was used on each PC?also, when querying the software, it pulls back some machines twice in the report.any help appreciated.

SCCM Scanning Failure

Hello,We're attempting to get Lansweeper to scan our SCCM deployment. We were pretty sure we added our domain lansweeper account to SCCM correctly. We get this error when we attempt to scan.Entity of type "SccmSoftware" in state "Added" has caused a ...