General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Dashboard and Performance question

Is there a way to put the performance stats for servers on the dashboard? I found a way to sort of do it with the iframe but that is not a great method of doing it.Is there a way to export the performance chart into a report?

Migrating Spiceworks Helpdesk tickets into Lansweeper

We received notice of an interesting blog post by Ethan the Kiwi on how to use a Powershell Script to automatically migrate Spiceworks Tickets to the Lansweeper helpdesk. After a first version to migrate Spiceworks tickets using ODBC, Excel, and manu...

ErikT by Lansweeper Tech Support
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linux servers that are recognized as Windows

Hello,I Have a few Linux servers that are recognized as Windows (see picture attached - the problem is not firewall).These computers have an AD account, but also do others, and they are scanned correctly.How can I "force" the asset to be scanned as L...

Irena2602 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ignored subject filters (regular expressions)

I am attempting to ignore emails using the incoming mail filters under Config > Email Settings > Incoming Mail.When i use [] in the filter string it ignores all mail messages.Can you suggest a way to ignore mail containing those characters?

AM13337 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSAgent devices

I asked this as a tangent in another thread but thought I may get more info on its own.We've installed LSAgent on most of our mobile devices, especially since they may not be on our network and we want to have them check with with the cloud relay. H...

jwood_mls by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper Ticket API - Add Time Worked?

Does the Lansweeper ticket API have the ability to "Set time worked on" a ticket? I see how to AddNote, but I don't see how to add time to that note.Sometimes we do some bigger jobs and four techs will go onsite and work all day. In our previous tick...

Useful display

I am trying to make a report or some kind of display of up/down status on all of our assets. I would like the down to be in red, up to be in green and problem to be in yellow. I have searched the report site and knowledge base but can't find anythi...

pgreen by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos