General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper server down on 8.x

We have a multiscanning environment with 6 servers in total. Last week we upgraded all of them to v8.x. Since then, occassionaly, some of them are listed as Unavailable in the Scanning status list. After some seconds, they turn back to normal. Durin...

Edit "Last Seen"

Hey,we're using NFC-Chips and QR-Codes on all devices. Some of the items are standalone/offline-devices (ex. Dockingstation, simple Videobeamer ...) but also added with all informations as inventory in lansweeper.Isn't it possible to manual edit the ...

Remove assets from Scanning Errors

We excluded asset type Wireless Access Point from scanning as we don't and won't have credentials set up for these to be scanned. However I am still seeing these assets under the Scanning Errors section with an SSH Error. Is there a way to get these...

gregtech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Default tabs not being deleted.

When I delete the default tabs from my dashboard they are not there the next time I log in.When my techs delete the default tabs from their dashboard they show back up the next time they log in.What is going on and he do I fix this?

SQL Triggers

Hi all,I am an intern and I am tasked with a couple projects that involve Lansweeper. I was wondering if it is possible to set up a SQL trigger in Lansweeper's database? What I am currently trying to do is when a ticket is duplicated I want a SQL tri...

Deployment - Check folder with a condition

Hi guys, hello to everyone,I'm involved in a package creation and I get an issues.During the package's deployment it got stuck in a condition step.The condition should check if a folder exist under C:\. (e.g C:\Temp)Since it is not possible leave the...

d_cordani by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos