General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Lansweeper Remote Screenshot Folder

Hello,On a PC i have the following folder c:\Lansweeper Remote Screenshot with a file grab.log that is 0Kb.What is this ? Does it mean someone is taking screenshots of this computer ?

Lansweeper Enterprise optional?

After updating to the latest version, I noticed the new Enterprise early access. After it goes live, Enterprise will be an optional feature, correct? I realize it requires SQL instead of compact SQL, so sticking with the compact version is one way to...

bnishan by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Copying computer names that include a hyphen

We have a fair number of computers that have a hyphen in the name (example PC-1234). When copying the name from the web console to another program I frequently get white space instead of the name (as if I copied a hidden tab or carriage return). It's...

rasldasl by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

dotNET framework 3.5 deployment

On each version update of Windows we face a similar challenge We created a command to install the .NET 3.5 in Windows 10 v 1906.dism /online /loglevel:4 /Add-Package /PackagePath:"\...\microsoft-windows-netfx3-ondemand-package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64...

TCI by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiving tickets through the email

Hello,I would like to receive user tickets by email, I have tried but I am not coming. I followed the official support provided by the site, but it doesn’t work.Someone can help me please?

Ansuf by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos