General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Initial Filling of User-Relation by using last logged on user

Hi everyone,I've seen a lot of approaches using last logged on user in reports used for determination of the "owner" of an asset.What we're looking for is a possibility to autofill the user-relation of a PC / Notebook to a user based on the last logg...

Filo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

lspush smtp direct send

It would be nice if you could tell lspush to just send directly using its own SMTP direct to a smtp server instead of trying to use the email client locally.sometimes you may not have one available.

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tailored Ticket Types on Helpdesk Portal

Greetings,I'm sure it's probably been asked / requested, but is there a way to tailor the types of tickets groups of users can submit from the portal? Seems strange that the default experience is that anyone would be able to open a new employee ticke...

Custom link on Helpdesk landing

Hello!Sorry if this has been covered before I ran a search but didn't find what I was looking for. Our organization is rolling out a self-service password system for Active Directory and we're wanting to add a link to the web page to the helpdesk la...

Not all software is listed in installed software list

I am managing 50 laptops and we are slowly growing to paid plan on lansweeper.But I was shocked when I found out that not all software is listed in software list.I am showing as example my laptop.http://i.piccy.info/i9/f745f214024024b495c2b213ef3cab1...

Oleksandr by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email configuration

Hi folks,We , probably like a lot of other people have a fully could hosted office 365 email set up. in order to configure Lansweeper with office 365 emails, it connects using SMTP Auth via smtp.office365.com TLS1. or TLS 1.1.Microsoft have announce...

Why does this keep happening?

Every day we have to hit refresh a thousand times and re-log in to get Lansweeper to function correctly. See the screenshot to see what it looks like. It happens every day. We have reinstalled Lansweeper, run through the database cleanup checklist, b...

blasto by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Not Saving New Asset

I have been trying to add a new printer to our inventory. When I enter the information and click on the save asset nothing happens. If I go to the full asset list the new asset is not there. I then went and deleted some assets and tried again without...

Terry1337 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos