General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virus Remacc.Radmin and Lansweeper 7.1.40.6

15 March 2019Symantec found a virus on Windows Lansweeper server. The name of the virus is Remacc.Radmin.After that, two other Windows servers and one Windows 7 workstation where infected. Symantec has detected the virusses.Please help. Has it to do ...

Delete old AD-Users in non existing Domain

Hy,we have severel hundred users from a defunct domain. The users have been migrated to our active Domain.Unfortunately the users wasn't delete in Lansweeper. Under "Active Directory Users OU" the domain and the users still stand.How can i delete all...

BastiOn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Android, iPad and Chromebook scanning

Has anyone figured out a good way to scan these devices? I know its been on the wish list for years, and Lansweeper's new version allows this data to be pulled from intune, but this does not help those of us that do not use intune. We have manually...

Ed by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exchange Scanning - Bug Reported

I installed 7.1.40.6 yesterday. I was trying to get Exchange scanning operational. It wasn't working and I following the help article to enable Exchange debugging. I opened ticket with support and traded some screenshots with them.They determined it ...

natebraun1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Performance Scanning

I recently setup the performance scanning for Windows 10 and Windows 7 machines.I used the default scan interval of 5 min.Is 5 my too frequent or should I move to 15, 30 60 or even bigger interval?Just want to get your thoughts.Thanks!

dlittle by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find which account was used to join computer to domain

Is there a place in the asset profile where I can find what account was used to join a device to the domain? If not is there a way or report that can be created to capture this information?So times devices are not deployed correctly using our organ...

cctech by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deploy Software on RDS

Good Morning,i like to deploy a Software on a remote desktop server ( Windows Server 2012 R2).I need to run the command: "change user /install", befor the install start.The command always stops with a failure. I run the command in different versions:...

MatzeK by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos