General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 500 - Internal server error.

Hi,I am trying to install the latest version, however I tried 2 times on different servers, always got error message after installation,any advise?500 - Internal server error.There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be ...

zline by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to scan via SSH

I have a storage array that I can putty to just fine but when I try to us LS to scan it with SSH it fails with a bad credentials message. Ideas?

Resolved! Windows Firewall status report

Does Lansweeper check/record status of the Windows Firewall? And is it possible to get a report that just provides the status of the firewall- on or off? Searching around the forum it looks like the options are to check the service, but there it's al...

esr by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ad computer automatically set active/non-active

Hello,we have checked the server options:"Set Computers to non-active if not found in Active Directory" and"Set computers to non-active if disabled in Active Directory".So, the windows assets are automaticalley set to non-active.Is the windows asset ...

Lindner by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with Multiple Servers

I installed the Lansweeper service on a remote network. I connected to the preexisting SQL Database. I then clicked next and it proceeded to tell me that the connection was successful. I then finish the install and confirm that the lansweeper server ...

gnohs by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos