General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! AD Scan force quick search?

So, if I add a computer to the domain, how would I tell LS to manually look to pull the new asset so I can scan it right away? Otherwise I have to wait for the interval?A button to run it manually would be nice if there is a not a way.

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wildcard searching

Is this an option in quick searching? I've tried * before and after text of course it returns no results.

hitechgreg by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deployment Chrome Issue

Hii am trying to deploy chrome msi via the lansweeper server but i am getting below errors , can someone help me to configured this in correct way?error message;-Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.Path: \\Computerna...

haran by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WMI service problem

Hello. On several computers in our network WMI service stops during Lansweeper scanning without error entries in Windows Event log. On the rest of computers it works without problems. When I try to start it manually, an error message displays:"Window...

Resolved! Incorrect Function Lansweeper Deploymen

Running a deployment where i push some config changes.Upon success i want it to write to a file on a file share to be easily sorted to determine if a computer has received that package or not. I understand lansweeper can tell me if it has been succes...

mterry by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos