General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Empty root password for scanning

Hello,I would like to setup some of the machines to be scanned with empty root password. Don't ask me why it has empty root password but that's how it works. Lansweeper complains about this and doesn't let me save it. Is there a way to force it? Also...

MadBoy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper not capturing License keys

Hi Team,Lansweeper not able to capture the license key of the below mentioned following software’s.1. Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection2. Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection3. Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection4. Microsoft Visual St...

Resolved! Force an Active Directory Scan?

Hello All,My team and I went through and audited all of our AD user and computer objects with missing company, location, office and etc information and would like to know how to force (if that's possible) LS to re-scan the objects. I've tried stoppin...

Resolved! WOL doesn't work after update to 5.1

hi there,yesterday we updated our LanSweeper to v5.1, since then WOL doesn't work anymore. In the old version there was a button on the summary-page next to the network card which did the job perfectly. Since the button moved into the asset action me...

FrankW by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Seperate logins

I have an account on lansweeper. We have restricted access to the webpage for everyone but our IT groups accounts. When logged on a computer as another user is there any way to log into lansweeper with my account?It would be nice to be able to check ...

akosters by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New scanning item?

- Lspush can now scan files and registry keys when used offline: Files.tsv and registry.tsv (tab separated) must be placed in the same folder as lspush.Can you please explain more on this?Thanks

jasonwch by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing the database Collation

I want to use both my Lansweeper and SCCM databases to build reports and cross reference the informaaiton. The SCCM databases collation is SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS where Lansweepers is Latin1_General_CI_AI. If i was to change the Lansweepers coll...