General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Automatic Asset Mapping

Can I deactivate the automatic asset mapping? After a routine asset scan, lansweeper has recognized the connected devices, like a monitor and has mapped the device to the scanned asset. It is a good feature, but the informations, wich are provided, i...

lanswfan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning Credentials - Webserver Error

Hi - everything seems to be working with Lansweeper except when I click on the "Scanning Credentials" options under Configuration. When I do I get the following error:Any ideas?Webserver Errorhttp://SERVERNAME/lansweeper/Configuration/Credentials/def...

ccdesktop by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! access to assets group

Hi!How can I configure access to assets group?I want to provide access to view the servers administrators only on security issuesThank you in advance

amash by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding Assets to AD Users pages??

Is it possible to choose an active directory user in Lansweeper and then add an asset (ie computer)?I see that I can go to the actual computer asset and add a user, but it would nice to go to the user and add assets.

ma_k by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S.M.A.R.T

Hi!Where can I see all S.M.A.R.T data for a computers harddrive(s)?I would like to make a report that make an "alert" if any bad sectors are detected. My experience of the S.M.A.R.T system is that it allow too many errors before it change from status...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Feature Request: Some possible additions

Hi,First off, LS has been an invaluable tool. I wanted to suggest some possible features that may be of interest. Also, if these features already exist or can be accomplished in some other way, please point me in the right direction.Inline edit on re...

bkeep by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Widget to display a picture from a URL

Can someone give me the code necessary for a custom widget that will display a graphic from a URL. Here's what I want to display:http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/big2_cond/language/english/US/MI/Detroit.gifHow can I do that?Thank...

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5.1 Lansweeper Error- Adding New Assets

After upgrading to Lansweeper 5.1 this past Friday, I notice that I get an error when trying to go to "New Assets". The error says500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.I can ...

Mlacombe by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos