General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

OU filtering in scanning

Dear All,I have premium version of lansweeper. I used logon script to run the lsclient.exe to scan the systems. My scenario is my user objects are distributed in different OU's but i need to scan computers which exists in only one OU. I have disable...

pras by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

count the number of users

hi, is it possible to count the number of users in a different location (location wise)ex. we have 3 buildings having different vlans. is it possible to generate a report location wise of users?

abolus by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Purchase date and warranty date Custom fields disappear!

Everytime I enter any values into the warranty date or purchase date fields they disappear. Steps to recreate this issue:1. go to the "Custom Fields" page on any computer/2. Enter a date into the "Warranty date" or "Purchase date" fields, click "sav...

sseal by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Local printer ip

I can see all my network printers but i need also the IP adress of them.In the web30repSharedPrinter SP i can see the discription, name etc.How can i add the IP adress of the printers?

i_kulgu by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VPN connection

Hallo everybody,I know there are some topics made about how to scan a vpn client.My users are connecting trough a VPN connection and then joins the citrix.How can i scan those computers ?Is there anyone with a good idea ?Thnx in advance.Ilker

i_kulgu by Champion Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! duplicate entries

I renewed my premium license today and restarted the service.Now I have duplicate entries for some computers and with the software report of those computers are duplicate entries for some software.Please advise what can be done to troubleshoot the is...

Thoughts on cloning software?

Im looking for a open source solution for imaging some hard drives around the office. Any suggestions on one that you really enjoy?

UMTH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos