General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Local printer ip

I can see all my network printers but i need also the IP adress of them.In the web30repSharedPrinter SP i can see the discription, name etc.How can i add the IP adress of the printers?

i_kulgu by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VPN connection

Hallo everybody,I know there are some topics made about how to scan a vpn client.My users are connecting trough a VPN connection and then joins the citrix.How can i scan those computers ?Is there anyone with a good idea ?Thnx in advance.Ilker

i_kulgu by Champion Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! duplicate entries

I renewed my premium license today and restarted the service.Now I have duplicate entries for some computers and with the software report of those computers are duplicate entries for some software.Please advise what can be done to troubleshoot the is...

Thoughts on cloning software?

Im looking for a open source solution for imaging some hard drives around the office. Any suggestions on one that you really enjoy?

UMTH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NT domain and server 2003 domain

Hello!We have one central domain, and 4 NT domains. Recently we tried to add NT domain computers to the lansweeper system. Assume that central domain is "central.local" NT domain name is "secondary".with connection tester lansweeper server can ping...

itssn by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loading the Webconsole takes forever

Hi,When loading the Webconsole (http://server/lansweeper) it takes up to 15 seconds before the page shows. I run IE6 on a Virtual Windows Server 2003. I guess that it could be a problem with my IE6 settings, i have not made any custom changes to them...

gladen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ISA 2004 and

I just installed on SBS 2003 Premium - including ISA 2004. Can see clients but each client has The RPC server is unavailable 0x800706BA. So I checked ISA and the following sometime it lets lansweeper through and other times it doesnt. Any ideas what ...

Bucklebery by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos