General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! export help

Hi SupportOn the web console, there are two reports on the left hand menu,Software overviewComputer Model overviewI would like to export the info on these pages but there aren't any export icons. Is it possible to export this info?Many Thanks for you...

Resolved! Can't get Windows 7 working with Lansweeper

I got 900 computers with Windows Xp working perfectly with sweeper.My Windows 7 though ins't working at all. My Windows 7 is configure in a workgroup (same as my xp comp) and the firewall is disable. I din't modify anything else...This is the message...

martinduc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IP Scqans Stopping

Hi all,noticed this morning that our IP scanns are stopping.. The rest of the scanns are working find...The Ip scanned from 10.41.1.x to 10.41.137.41 thne stopped.There is nothing in the log file, nothing "odd" about that host.. its just a HP printer...

Resolved! RPC error after server migration to premium

We recently migrated to the premium version on a new server from the free version. Before the migration, we had a script running at user logon which triggered a scan. Now with AD scanning 94% of my clients are showing an RPC error. When testing fi...

chubbard by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call was cancelled by the message filter

I'm having this problem on a Windows 2003 server. This box scanned fine at first and now it won't, nothing has changed as far as I know. See attached screenshot.It does not have any firewalls on it. It has a great connection to the LAN, the Lanswe...

bd by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving database from Express SQL to a remote SQL server

We originally installed Lansweeper using SQL Express edition within the same server. Now we are planning to move the Lansweeper database from Express to a remote SQL 2005 server. I read through the knowledge base articale "how to move Lansweeper serv...

AddamC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Open Ports

Is there an option to add open ports on scanned computers? If not, please add to wish list.Thanks,Niles

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos