General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

All Software found in Organization vs. asset scanned

When I look at all the software listed for my organization, it shows the total scanned assets with that software detected, but it isn't accurate. When I click on the link to show me all assets witht that software, it will list assets that don't have ...

mcclureco by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Management Types

Good morning,I am struggling to understand how I can group assets by type (laptop, desktop, server, thin client, etc.). If I try to change Asset Type from 'Windows' to Laptop (or Desktop), LS throws an error that I cannot change the Windows type. Rig...

SJ3ff by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

java install command

In windows I can issued the command and it works perfectly. jre-8u121-windows-i586 INSTALLCFG=c:\javaTest\config.propertiesIn lansweeper have created this command: {PackageShare}\Installers\Java\jre-8u121-windows-i586 INSTALLCFG={PackageShare}\Instal...

SuperStave by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email assignment

Does anyone know of a way i can assign a ticket to an agent from email? i.e. i receive an email with a job for our developer agent to my exchange account, forward it to Lansweeper and it logs it to our developer agent.Is there a string i can put in t...

create new field for Asset

Hi all,we would to create a new field in asset view named Poweronline that show if a laptop is plugged or on battery.This field exists in WMI query:param( [parameter(Mandatory=$true)] [string]$DeviceName )Invoke-Command -computername ...

LaurentV by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report with users errors

Hello every1!Can you please help me to make a report, that will show all errors for a user. I want to collect top 20 users with the biggest amount of errors.We have a TS farm and we already have a report, that collects errors from them, but we want t...

Delvin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do we find the Report view in the database?

I grabbed a WSUS report that was posted here, nice report. To turn it to a chart I made a new report that needs to query that existing report. the control seems to save them as DB views, web50rep..... some ID value I am guessing. when I try to query ...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software Report With Different Applications

Hello I am trying to show a report of two different applications: Shortel, Inc. and Microsoft Office 2007. What statement would best show the two? Here is what I have so far:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblADComputers....