General Discussions

Find answers on a wide range of topics.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Don't forget to RSVP for Upcoming events

Hello All, This is just a reminder we have some great virtual sessions taking place this and next week: Grab your favourite beverage and join the community virtual coffee session on Friday to meet and hear from other  Lansweeper users, please RSVP he...

chris-montgomery-smgTvepind4-unsplash.jpg

Resolved! Antivirus tab

I have 4 antivirus related reports and I'd like to put the four of them on one tab. Is there a way to load a list report into a tab?

mtbikes by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Chrome Extension report

Hi I was wondering if it's possible to run a report on all assets to show what extensions are installed in Chrome.I've had a look and can't see any parameters that would be used for this so any help would be much appreciated.Thanks

Resolved! How to clear a custom field?

We've decided to not use a custom field any longer. How can we go about deleting it and the data? I don't see an option for that. I'm using v6009.

jprateragg by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Identify unused software

I would like to identify software, particularly Microsoft and Adobe, where it is installed, but not being used. This could be unused ever, or for, say, 90 days.Can I do this in LanSweeper?Thanks

frealan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Scan directory instead of files

I like how LS will let us add files to scan. But, is there a way scan/index an entire directory? We would like to scan a log directory on our machines and get the files. We essentially want to track the modified dates of files in a specific directory...

jprateragg by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Firefox 43.0.4 (64-bit) and Lansweeper Plugin

Each time a basic action option is taken(ping for instance), Firefox will bring up the plugin installation popup. Although it appears the plugin is installed correctly, it prompts each time and never performs the basic action.

dkhilo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Microsoft Office product for one domain

Hello, I have two domain in Lansweeper and I tried to make a report to select Microsoft Office product but for one single domain.Here is my report:Select Top 1000000 tblSoftwareUni.softwareName As Software, tblSoftware.softwareVersion As Version, C...

Galadan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos