General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

All Software found in Organization vs. asset scanned

When I look at all the software listed for my organization, it shows the total scanned assets with that software detected, but it isn't accurate. When I click on the link to show me all assets witht that software, it will list assets that don't have ...

mcclureco by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Management Types

Good morning,I am struggling to understand how I can group assets by type (laptop, desktop, server, thin client, etc.). If I try to change Asset Type from 'Windows' to Laptop (or Desktop), LS throws an error that I cannot change the Windows type. Rig...

SJ3ff by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! free space repot

Hello all,I am whanting a report that will list all disks on my servers (only servers) show how mutch free space it has, and also show me what shares that are on that disk, is this posible to make?I am realy not a SQL person, and don't even know wher...

Reen87 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ticket Generated Emails

I'd love to have more control over the emails generated. I'd like to be able to select who recieves an email, rather than chosing a "reply type".For example, when a user updates a ticket the only option I have is to enable or disable "User Update (S...

AquaGoat by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AD users without picture

We're using the AD attribute thumbnailPhoto. Was wondering if you can run a report of users that don't have this attribute filled in.

bandersen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Additional User Reports

I noticed that there is a lack of reports for Users. I would like to generate reports for:Inactive users: similar to how there are reports for computers not seen in the last x-days. This is extremely helpful for maintaining a clutter-free AD.Newly cr...

CBG-NK by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! ACT Group and Assett report

Hi,New to Lansweeper after taking over from somebody who has retired, I need to be able to list out the directory group and the username/asset name(computer).I can get the asset name but no matter what I try I cannot link a table.Can you help?Select ...

DarrenC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report for Project Pro for Office 365

How can I detect Project Pro for Office 365 installations in Lansweeper?For Office 365 I can use "Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus - en-us" but I can't see any similar software for Project O365 (and Visio O365 for that matter)

oyvind by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please send issues to support@lansweeper.com

Hi everyone,Just a quick reminder that any issues should preferably be sent via email, to support@lansweeper.com (technical questions) or contact sales through this link: https://www.lansweeper.com/contact-sales/ (billing related questions). Emails a...

Susan_A by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 14 kudos

Security Tab for each PC

When looking at a PC in Lansweeper there are various tabs available (Software, Config, Event, etc). An idea I thought was to add a tab called 'Security'. Under this tab we may see Antivirus Status, Windows Update Status, Firewall Status, Unauthoriz...

coreyarndt by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos