General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

All Software found in Organization vs. asset scanned

When I look at all the software listed for my organization, it shows the total scanned assets with that software detected, but it isn't accurate. When I click on the link to show me all assets witht that software, it will list assets that don't have ...

mcclureco by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Management Types

Good morning,I am struggling to understand how I can group assets by type (laptop, desktop, server, thin client, etc.). If I try to change Asset Type from 'Windows' to Laptop (or Desktop), LS throws an error that I cannot change the Windows type. Rig...

SJ3ff by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile device optomized web portal.

Some of you may have played around with this already but it would be great to have a version of the web portal that is optimized for a mobile device like a blackberry, tablet, or iPhone. Obviously there would many things that wouldn't work but havin...

Technut27 by Champion Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! report used by is empty

HelloHow I can create a report which displays "all assets where User Relations is empty"?I found quite the opposite in thread "Asset user relationship history report"...

tuc by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Asset not set to non active if not seen longer than 45 days

We enabled the functionality that all assets which are not seen for 45 days are set to non active. Now we have some devices where this automatism does not work. The last seen date is june 2015, but the asset is still active. I'm supried that the time...

AG by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSPush from afar

What considerations are there if I DST-NATed a port to my LANSweeper server so that LSPush works on laptops that are rarely home?

Resolved! How to remove warranty information

I converted a server from physical to virtual. When Lansweeper scanned it again, it new that it was a VMWare image, but it also kept the warranty information. Since it is virtual now, I would like to get rid of the warranty information for the virtu...

Okan by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not detecting Antivirus running on Servers

We run Vipre Business Premium on all our workstation and servers. Lansweeper see the program running and the workstaton fine. Tells us if it's running and if the virus defs are up to date. However on the server it doesn't report it. Under the das...

mbatescny by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deploy patches to machines

Can Lansweeper be used to push patches to different vendors. For example, if I have the following vendors:1- Adobe 2- Mozilla Firefox3- Google Chrome4- Windows Patches5- 7z6- Winzip 7- Other vendorsWould it be possible for Lansweeper to push patches...

quintus01 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos