cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fbg
Engaged Sweeper II

I updated Lansweeper from 105.2.1 to 10.6.0.0.  After the update, I can no longer scan any assets; the last scanned devices were before the upgrade.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Yogi1963
Engaged Sweeper II

Our issue was solved by the following steps:

Navigate to the Configuration > Your Lansweeper License page.
Click the pencil to edit the license key.
Copy the license key to notepad.
Clear the license key form.
Paste the license key back into the form and click OK.
Rescan some assets.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
fbg
Engaged Sweeper II

The fun times continue.  Lansweeper stopped scanning again over the weekend, and I have been unable to scan anything. 

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

Please log a case with Lansweeper support again and provide us with a new log package, so we can look into this. It would be really interesting to see if you are getting the same license issue again or if you are facing a different error. If the license issue is of the recurring kind we would need to increase the priority of this bug.

Yogi1963
Engaged Sweeper II

experiencing the same issue. Enabled Scan Logging and created report per https://community.lansweeper.com/t5/troubleshooting-scanning-issues/debug-scan-issues-by-enabling-sc...
attempted several scans, report it blank
In scanning queue, computers show added to queue and then fall out without moving to Windows computer scanning

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

Please get in touch with support so we can have a look at your logs: https://www.lansweeper.com/contact-support/

logs were provided yesterday. thanks

Yogi1963
Engaged Sweeper II

Our issue was solved by the following steps:

Navigate to the Configuration > Your Lansweeper License page.
Click the pencil to edit the license key.
Copy the license key to notepad.
Clear the license key form.
Paste the license key back into the form and click OK.
Rescan some assets.

fbg
Engaged Sweeper II

Lansweeper was able to get everything working normally.  After they checked the logs for the second time, seemed like the license needed to be reapplied. Not sure why the update broke my license. 

KevinA-REJIS
Champion Sweeper II

I upgraded our test installation and so far it seems to be scanning successfully. I would open a case with support, they should be able to help you with this.

fbg
Engaged Sweeper II

Support has been unable to resolve my problem. they asked for the logs, I followed the steps for suggest fix.  Still unable to scan, sent more logs then suggested it was license problem.