cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ingraham2
Engaged Sweeper III
I have finally got my servers built to install fresh install of 4.0.

My server is 2008 SP2 x64
my SQL is SQL 2008 Standard Edition 64-bit

the install seems fine. The only issue I get is that the domain account I use only has Admin rights on the server and on all PC's. It is not a Domain admin account.

When the instlal finishes it load the website and shows lots of erros, when I load the config tool every TAB gives me "Invalid object name 'TsysWaittime'" , "Invalid object name 'dbo.tblComputers'", I click OK to both and get into config but every tab I click I get a similar error.

Errorlog

11/16/2010 09:31:54: Invalid object name 'TsysWaittime'.
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable)
at LansweeperService.mdlinit.Inittime(Int32 CFGcode, String CFGname, Boolean trackchanges, Int32 waitdays, SqlConnection& sqlcon)

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Ingraham2
Engaged Sweeper III
Got it working. Thanks

I did a fresh install. is there a way to move my custom reports from 3.5 to the new 4.0?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Ingraham2
Engaged Sweeper III
Got it working. Thanks

I did a fresh install. is there a way to move my custom reports from 3.5 to the new 4.0?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
blackg wrote:
Got it working. Thanks

You will need to copy the whole database and upgrade.

What was the exact problem with the installer?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Please e-mail us about this problem.
Is the database on the same server as the service?
Ingraham2
Engaged Sweeper III
File uploaded
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you please upload (or e-mail) the install.log file.