General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Last User showing as computer name plus dollar sign

In our environment we use scheduled scans, IP range scans, and LSPush scans. The LSPush scans are triggered not via login scripts but by scheduled tasks and run as the local System account. We have many computers that show up in Lansweeper where th...

sbrunk by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! You do not have access to this webpage

Chrome asked for my password to access the page and I put the incorrect one in. Now whenever I browse to the Lansweeper web page I am greeted by a you do not have access to this page message. I have completed cleared the Chrome browsing data to no av...

RichGK by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Asset state

HiIs there a way to change the default value for Non-Active assets.If I for example want to mark an asset as Non-Active after 90 days of not being able to be scanned, where do I do that?ThanksPhil

pheyns by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inventory across site to site vpn

I have 2 sites that are not at our main location where the Lansweeper instance is installed. Both sites are connected by site to site vpn through our firewall and I'm able to connect to devices on the remote network, however, the computer details ar...

KateZilla by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Having problems with event scanning

HiI have a Scheduled Eventlog Scanning task against my Domain Controllers (W2008 R2) each 15 minutes, and I enabled the option "Scan Success audit events" in Server Options. After that, although I began to receive events from my DCs, I can't see the ...

NoraD by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanserver Queue Cleanup

Hung computers eventually use all configured slots in a scanserver queue eventually creating the symptom of more "in process" computers than the scanserver is configured for. Stopping/starting the service clears this most of the time where as "clear...

DaveinJP by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Running custom actions on multiple assets - How?

Hi All,I've only recently started exploring Lansweeper's custom action and package deployment features. The most recent one I've written is a replacement for the inbuilt WoL action. The supplied WoL action is taking several hours to start up 500 mach...