General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Scanserver Queue Cleanup

Hung computers eventually use all configured slots in a scanserver queue eventually creating the symptom of more "in process" computers than the scanserver is configured for. Stopping/starting the service clears this most of the time where as "clear...

DaveinJP by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Running custom actions on multiple assets - How?

Hi All,I've only recently started exploring Lansweeper's custom action and package deployment features. The most recent one I've written is a replacement for the inbuilt WoL action. The supplied WoL action is taking several hours to start up 500 mach...

Resolved! Active Directory Domain Change

HelloWe are in the process of changing to a new active directory domain.I have successfully updated the config to scan the new domain but now there is an issue with our assigned machines.All computers are assigned to AD users from the old domain. Is ...

Slicer by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automate Reports / Command Line options

Hello - We have a set of reports that we are wanting to use to import into a custom database that we are going to use for Asset Tracking (it's very rudimentary, but it works for our need).Is there any way that I can simply save my reports from any co...

rwyarger by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! lansweeper multiple location networks

Good afternoon. I've been using the trial today and I'm very impressed with the amount of data that can be gleaned from it. I currently have about 65 different satellite locations. Each location has a simple network(Modem, Router, 5 computers, deskph...

Resolved! Could not ping device?

So far this is only happening to windows 8.1 machines that aren't joined to my domain. I can ping them locally from my computer but lansweeper says it can't ping them. It has the correct ip address for them but it states it can't ping. Firewall is tu...

Resolved! Multiple companies same IP Scheme

Is there a way to set a group for a remote scanning server? Lets say new devices are found on site a I want those devices to be tagged with "Group A"?I have multiple companies that I am trying to use this software with and some have the same ip addre...

gnohs by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos