General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Software for Asset not displaying

Hello,For some reason I cannot get a list of software that installed on the asset under the software tab. Just to give a little background information we have some machines that are on the domain and show which software is on the asset. The devices I...

dillont by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PC in database by AssetID number, but shown as "Not Found"

I'm finding several PC's that are being reported by Lansweeper as "Couldn't find this asset in the database. It does not exist or it might be deleted" This result is being seen more & more often and I can't spot a common cause.For example, if I go to...

esr by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not all services after scanning

After scanning virtual machine -OS: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (x64) SP1 Manufacturer: VMware, Inc. Model: VMware Virtual Platform I don't see not all services and not all install software.

Resolved! Lansweeper on Virtual Machine

I have an OSX Macbook Air so I’ve resorted to installing the Lansweeper Trial on a Windows 7 64bit (with SP1) virtual machine (using VM Fusion licensed software). - I’ve placed this virtual machine onto the network domain (its actually my business wo...

Resolved! licensecalcSQL.aspx showing incorrect results

SQL Licensing numbers are incorrect.On this page https://lansweeper/licenses/licensecalcSQL.aspx the number of instances are counted instead of servers. This is not useful for me as I only pay for one instance per server, as does everybody else.This ...

njordur by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Software Report By Computer

I have a question regarding the way lansweeper reports the software listed on a workstation.Is there a way so that the workstation name will be listed only once with all the software being reported in individual columns?Any help is appreciated.

tvasile by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos