General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! post to installer forum not working?

I keep getting an error posting to the installer section about selecting a instaler so if you all want to use what I came up with to disable sleep on windows 7 machines here it is.Let me know what I am doing wrong to post in that part of the forums i...

seraphielx by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wildcard quick search

May I know any plan on wildcard search on top searchbar?http://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst6939_Wildcard-computer-name-searches-in-the-webinterface.aspx

jasonwch by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UPS Battery voltage error

Hello,I have a new APC smart UPS in my infrastructure. 5000VA XLI. When lansweeper detects it, it gives me some information on battery status such as Battery Voltage.But at the moment, the battery voltage on LanSweeper is 2183V which is very high (in...

wadie by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Socket Error 11001

Hello!I'm new to this community but already have my first problem.We are pushing LS in another network to monitor 2 clients. The Sides are connected with an ipSec VPN Side-to-Side. I can ping and access a Webpage from the remote network, everything w...

Resolved! LS v5.2 silentupgrade

On the release notes for v5.2, "Using parameters /silent /silentupgrade /accepteula it is now possible to silently upgrade remote scanning servers."I have downloaded the latest (v5.2) "documentation pdf", and cannot find mention of the command line /...

MDGraves by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos