General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Logging Access to Lansweeper

We currently have an issue where another department seems to keep resetting the rights on the Lansweeper system after we block their access (this is via the reset tool) but we cannot see who is doing this.Does Lansweeper log any access internally as ...

Resolved! Importing installers

HiI see some different installers on the site here and wantd to try to import them.I tried the import button inlansweeper but it does not seem to do anything.

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bug? Can't add computer to scan exclusions

We're running the latest version 5217. In the last two released versions I've been unable to add computers to the Windows Computer Exclusion list in Configuration -> Scanning Methods. When I try to add a computer I get an error message "Error while s...

RBosch01 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSPush exe on remote systems

Hi,How to run LSpush exe from my lansweeper server to remote computer..it is not possible for me to manually run LSpush.exe in all the clients.

Srikanth08 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inventory of non network devices

Hello community,I have spent the last days setting up lansweeper for our network. Editing credentials, clean up AD, making reports and adding new asset informations.All works great and is very helpful to create an inventory of hardware and software.N...

pskup by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Default Package Share username permissions

Before you can use the deployment it seems you need provide aDefault Package Share username and password under the Security Options TAB.I only see the info "Provide an account with read-execute rights only on the shared folder. Using an administrato...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos