General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hardware-Firewall: which Ports i have to open

Hello,i have 2 PC's on the other side from a specific Hardware-Firewall. This PC's start by running the Logon-Script the "lsclient.exe". Goal is a full Workstation-Audit-Report to my Server. Otherwise i will not allow start scanning from the Server t...

270admin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSPUSH data in database is not correct

Hi,I made a GPO where on logon, lspush.exe is runned.Now if i see in the lansweeper tool, many computers are being scanned.But if i connect to the DB and go into TBLcomputers, i look for the table LastLsPush, it only showes a few records that are fil...

zztemp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

active scanning

I have tested lansweeper before i bought it during 30 days. I know that its possible to do the following but i can't remember how:I want that if someone logs on to a computer, that computer automatically gets scanned. Now i now this has something to ...

zztemp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adobe X Pro key

Afternoon, I am trying to get Lansweeper to record the license number for the newest Adobe Acrobat X Pro, but having issues as the license key is no longer stored in the places the old versions kept it, SOFTWARE\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\X.X\Registration....

rgross by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using Advanced actions from a PC with a user account

Hello,I've been trying to figure out (I've also searched the forum) how to use the advanced actions on a PC from my computer instead of the server itself but have failed...First of all, Remote Control is not registered if I use the web interface from...

soucyinter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos