General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Duplicate IP or assets

I'm not very good with SQL queries, but surely this can be done. I need a report that will list assets with the same IP addresses. We are having tons of duplicate assets after changing small details.For example, when I enable SNMP and rescan the de...

norrin0693 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to create custom widgets?

Please see this page with a small tutorial to create basic widgets:http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/53/How-to-create-custom-widgets.htmlYou may use this sub forum to ask widgets questions and post your samples.

Hemoco by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Better than Dell KACE?

Hi,I work for a company called account control technology, and we are interested in Lansweeper, but we are not too sure how safe or secure this product really is.We compare this to a product called Dell KACE and it did everything Dell's product would...

douglasf01 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report on Entry within a text file

Hello,I'm trying to run create a report that will scan a particular text file on every PC, and report a specific line within the text file.The report would then show the PC name, along with the entry listed in the text files I specify.Any help on thi...

crichie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 24H time format

Hello!In "Reporting" - "Eventlog summary" time of each event is 12H format. But when open event i see 24H time format. How to change all time format for 24H?

Himic by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! last boottime

Hello,i want to create a report whith the last boottime of the computers.Is there any registry key that i can read out?I hhave seen, that there is a file called "bootstat.dat" in "c:\windows\".is it possible to read out the timestamp with lansweeper?...

Lindner by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows XP upgrade report

We are planning our upgrade of current Windows XP computers to Windows 7.Is it possible to generate a report with computers currently running Windows XP with 64-bit capable CPU and the current amount of RAM and HDD? (can you show me an example of how...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos