General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remote control

Hi Community.!We are looking for a new remote assistance solution to replace Dameware. Has anyone found any integration or feature in Lansweeper that allows remote connection to the computers to provide support? We would greatly appreciate any sugges...

Resolved! License Compliance - Any way to combine software versions?

We are trying to utilize the software license compliance module. When we add a new license, it will ask you which version of the software. Unfortunately our network is riddled with different versions of the software, so it creates a dozen copies of t...

blasto by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mac Scanning Error

We are seeing a problem with scanning the installed software on some, but not all, of our Macs. When scanning the problem machines, most of the data (CPU, memory, partitions, etc.) is successfully scanned, but an error is also received that says "Co...

sbrunk by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Audit Reports from AD

Dear All,Iam using lansweeper now for a couple weeks and its great but iam missing the following reports.Is there a posibilety to request the following information:Logon Failure ReportLast Logon on WorkStationLogon Webmail (Exchange server)Logon VPN

ITGuy2016 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RPC is unavail...

Windows FW is offPort 135 is openedWMI service has startedGetting these errors when I use the connector to test..."Scanning WMI.. The RPC server is unavailable. The RPC server is unavailable. The RPC server is unavailable.Checking \\drutil02\Admin$ A...

hasayeret by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting wrong purchase date for Lenovo computers

I seem to be getting the wrong purchase date for all of our Lenovo computers. This is pulling correctly for all Dell and HP models. Some of them are pulling purchase dates prior to the manufacture date when I compare it to the results I get on the Le...