General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

scanning IOS devices

Hello, a year ago the same topic was raised and closed with the answer "Lansweeper has it on the radar and in the wish list of many users". In the current version I still haven't found this feature. Will it be available 2016? Whould be very helpful i...

wernerg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Password Hash Mismatch

So I took the plunge and upgraded to 6.0.0.22 today. Now I have this error showing at the top of the website:"Mismatch between website and server's password hash"I saw in the forum that it was an issue in a past beta version. But I'm curious as to w...

Groups: Assets lacking Group Membership

I am just starting with LanSweeper. I love the fact that Dynamic groups exist - but when you look at the individual asset - it does not indicate what group(s) it's a member of other than the default or any static group you've made it a member of. I...

khog14 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Permanently delete tickets

Hello,In testing the new helpdesk system, I accidentally imported a number of emails as tickets. They aren't tickets. I'm wondering how I can delete them permanently so that they don't show up in the ticket DB in the future.Thanks!

Chadh by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deploy package as logged on user with no DOS box

I've created a package to copy an image to the local PC, run GPUpdate then run bginfo with the new image.Because these are "commands" and run as local user, there is a command box that is displayed during this process and the user can close this box ...

FixitDave by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deployment for find and replace files

This question is to fix an issue that I currently have, but also just to get an answer if I have a similar problem later on.For my issue I have MatLab that I need to replace an updated license file (network.lic) for the computers that have it install...

ctw by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Set password

Hi All,How i can setup password for account Built-in admin of Lansweeper Version 6022?Pls advise for me about is ASAP.Thanks all

License Key error

Since upgrading to V.6022 I receive this error when running previous reports - Error: Report not allowed. You need permission to view license keys.I have gone to User Access & RolesFound my username and it is set at Administrator + AgentThis should g...

C_C by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos