General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Thinking of using Lansweeper cloud

I am thinking about switching from the lansweeper local web UI to the lansweeper cloud, but I am just curious about how the lansweeper cloud connects to a server to sync all of the data. I don't have to create a DMZ or punch a hole through our firewa...

JIRA integration for Lansweeper, AVAILABLE NOW

all Jira issues can now be auto-enriched with Lansweeper asset data.Download the App from https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1229828/lansweeper-app-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overviewIf you like it, please leave us a good review in the Atlassian ...

Casslloyd by Lansweeper Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! clarify snmp importer function

Being a LS newbie i seem to have a steep learning curve in front of me.   running version 10.xx, it is not clear to me what the snmp importer actually does ! does it literally import the mibs / structure into the LS db and uses that while scanning or...

TK_AT_HBK by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot delete scan server

I am running 10.2.4 version.  I had Lansweeper setup on a workstation IT-Server.  I renamed that computer in windows settings to APU1.  Now Lansweeper shows 2 scan servers, APU1 and IT-Server.  I am not able to delete the old IT-Server from the scan ...

mikecarey by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Make your voice heard in the OT Research Panel

Make your voice heard and help shape our OT capabilities and roadmap!   We are looking for passionate participants who want to leverage our OT Discovery Software and share their feedback: Are you interested in helping us improve your experience with ...